Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sadness And Happiness

Hey people.I've not blogged for a long time for so many reasons.I miss my laptop i miss my myspace, my facebook and my BLOG!!There are so much things that happened for these past few weeks.There is a sad thing that happened and good thing that happened.


Let me tell you guys about the sad story first and then the happy part OK.My cat (Spice) has just past away last Wednesday (9.9.09).She really know how to pick a date for dying rite. ;) she died around 1 am because my mom said around 4am when she woke up my cat dah keras.So means it has been quiet a long time.The whole day i cried and cried.My cat has been with my family since I'm in standard 1.Imagine how long is that.Its nearly 10 years guys.How can i stand losing her.That morning i don't feel like going to school but unfortunately i have too because i have an exam.Its sucks man.Then on my way home from school my father told me my brother's friend past away too and its abil.I was like OMG.Abil is a nice good and cute boy.I feel like crying again but i guess my tears had gone dry cz i cried the whole day yesterday.Then at night i went for his funeral at tanah perkuburan usj21.Its was a sad night for the people in usj2 and 6 and all of arwah abil's friend.That night i can see almost everyone there to pay their last respect for him.At first i dint cry but at last i cant stand looking at everyone crying including my brother.so yeah TAKZIAH KEPADA KELUARGA ABIL.
And for my cat i will always love you sayang.You will always be in my heart OK SPICE.


OK now come the happy part.For this week i had spend half of my time with mus,waie and surya!!We did like everything together.we went buka puasa together and we sing along together in my car.I had so much fun with them.Just now i dint went to school because of my laziness.I woke up around 9 something and at 12 i went out and pick surya,waie and mus up.On the way to fetch mus and waie there is something funny happened to me and surya.Very funny until we cant stop laughing about it.*kantoi busuk gila* Hahaha.Then after fetching those two guys we dotch *waie ckp* know where to go.We went all around subang but still we dotch know where to stop at.haha.Im sorry for waie his moto tyre pancit.Haha.In the car we were like singing and singing and changing the cd around and around.Its was fun to scream when people are screaming too.Haha.Btw there are something stupid that we did and i cant say it here.Cz it is very stupid.Around 3 pm surya's friend called her and as her to go to her friends house so i send her there and i send waie and mus back also.I had a great day today!!!Thanx joyah joyah ku!!!* kata surya*

No comments:

Post a Comment