Sunday, December 27, 2009

What A Life

Hey guys.Sorry for not updating my blog for a long time.I've been busy with my not schooling kid activities.I've been going out like almost everyday for the past one month.OK not everyday la kn.But almost.Actually I've nothing to blog about rite now but my last post is like so long ago.so i think i should post something.

I would like to thank my best friend jiayi pang for taking me to MOS the other day.That night was a great night of all.I had so much fun with you guys.Thanks to Mus also.I actually force him to go in.But you had a great time rite -.-

I had an accident on Christmas eve.This is all about cat again.You guys imagine in the middle of faderal highway there is a small kitten running across the highway.The car in front of me emergency break and i did to.But unfortunately the car behind me didn't manage to break and hit the back of my car.OK this is all because of a cat AGAIN.You guys remember about me "langga" my own cat?


What's in my head rite now?
  • What to do on New Years eve?
  • Tengku suraya hani
  • Pang jiayi
  • Work and MONEY -.-
  • what to do for the next 3 month
  • when is the Mr. perfect going to arrive in my life
  • many more...
I can never stop thinking about those stuff and people.For sue and jiayi thank you so much for being around when ever we are bored.-.-
I think that is all i can write for tonight.I don't think so there's anything about i should rite more.OK WTH am i writing.sorry -.-

Nite people



No comments:

Post a Comment