Thursday, August 19, 2010

New Me

hello,

Hello people. Guest what. I'M BACK YAW. I'm not sure why. But suddenly i feel like blogging. OKsince i leave this blog a few months ago. I've been working in Baskin robins sunway pyramid for about3 months. And now i have entered my university life. Currently I'm studying in MSU. Management & Science Shah alam. I know its not that far but still in staying in a hostel n Bukit Jelutong. My life here in MSU is great. I have a lot of new friends and i love all of them. I have just entered my second half of my 1st sem. Everything is like hell. I cant actually adjust my self yet in university life. Its kinda hard and complicated. With all the assignment the tutorial and instead of the lecturer who teach us, now we are the one who needs to do the presentation to the class. Opsss sorry i have to go now. i need to attend some buka puasa ceremony
. will be back late and i will blog again tonight.

Love. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment