Wednesday, August 3, 2011

FINALLY

Finally i got back my blogspot password and email. My last post was on the august 2010. No wonder i forgot about it.

Heloooooooo friends, im back. Its been a year since i last post on this blog. Trust me as i grow older my life gets better. oh and as i grow older jugak i tend to forget everything easily. How silly right. Well im 19 now ! and im in my 3rd sem for diploma in MSU taking hospitality & tourism. So far i love my course and i love my friends. Having the course that i like and having good helping friends makes my study wise better and not having so much problem. Eventually not everthing is good not everything is happy right. so with this opportunity im going to to this blog as my private diary and im going to private this blog so no one can read it. or maybe im going to do a new blog that no one knows about it.

OMG what crap am i talking about. This is what happened after for so long not blogging kan. you tend to write everything one time and not thinking about what you are crapping about. Oh and i forgot to tell you guys. The early sem of me in MSU there's a few of my course mate said that they love to read my blog and they like it. I was like tafaaaak ! I never thought that people would read my blog. Cause this blog is meant for me to blog about my life. So as a conclusion people would read EVERYTHING KAN !! As they love to GOSSIP this is one way for them to know about other people's life. TRUE TRUE TRUE !

I guess this is the only time i have to crap around. I'll blog more offend after this as i already remember my password and email for my blog.

Love's out.

No comments:

Post a Comment